Paddypower are offering a £10 refund on the Darts when you bet on the #WhatOddsPaddy market of Rob Cross vs Jeffrey De Zwaan/Nitin Kumar and your bet loses and Rob Cross wins.
– A really handy tool to find the best odds out there for your bet. This can save lots of time and more importantly money!
*Daily Offer Calendar
– This will list all of the profitable offers possible, each and every day. For those who have more time on their hands, this tool is extremely handy and is the key to sustaining decent monthly profits
*Price Boost Alerts
– This is one of my favourite things. You can make upwards of £500 a month using price boosts alone, and get alerted for each and every one. This is only available if you’re an Oddsmonkey member, and it’s an absolute gold mine. If you haven’t tried out price boosts yet, then make sure you give them a trial and do it! You can find a guide on how to set it all up here
– A lot of the offers posted have great lock in opportunities, but in order to do them properly you’ll need an Oddsmonkey subscription to use one of their calculators. They have lots of different ones that will help you make a decent profit and guarantee profit no matter what
*0% Smarkets Commission
– If you’re placing a lot of bets then 0% commission is far better than the standard 2%, or 5% with Betfair. Just 1 month’s worth of bets can save you enough in commission to pay for the membership itself, and you will also get the other features effectively for free!
*30 day money back guarantee
– Oddsmonkey offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you have any issues or don’t want to pursue membership then you can simply request a refund, and so it’s all risk free!
This offer combines William Hill’s daily price boost with their High 5 promotion to give you a risk free chance at a £100 free bet, and also to make a few quid on the qualifying bet!
*Open the list of horse race meetings on mobile site here
Boost will only show on mobile site, but you can access it on desktop by clicking above link
*Click on any eligible race (listed below)
*Find any horse with close back & lay odds
*Add horse to betslip, and click “boost” to boost the odds
*To work out how much you need to stake for the maximum £100 refund, do 666 / (original odds -1). We use 666 as 15% of this is £100, so we need to “win” £666 to get the full £100. You can do less, i.e. 333 for a £50 free bet and 167 for a £25 free bet.
For example, a horses odds are 5.5 boosted to 5.9. You need to do 666 / 4.5, which gives a £148 stake for the maximum £100 free bet
(You can bet up to £20 on the horse with the boost however will only receive a max £100 free bet). If the max stake is more than £20 then simply bet £20 using the boost, then place the remaining amount without the boost (multiple bets do count on the same horse)..
*Place bet and lay at exchange
You should instantly profit from the boost if you’ve made the back odds higher than the lay odds
If the your horse wins by 5 or more lengths, you will receive a free bet of 15% up to £100.
This promotion is called High 5. More info can be found here.
Please note: 6 horses must start for race to qualify. Some of these races had 6 horses at the time of writing but may have dropped to 5 if a Non-Runner is declared. Make sure there are 6 horses near start time before placing bets.